Extra Safety is NEVER Enough.
Why are we different?
Because Enough Safety is never Enough.
- We take a copy or picture of the driver’s license of everyone 18 years old and above.
- Every 18-year-old goes through a background check for violent crimes and drug use.
- We also request current shot records for all pets.
- All Information is kept on file for an issue that could occur.
We have staff that live onsite.
Our 5-Star Staff, whether it is our Manager, Activity Director, Maintenance Supervisor, or Weekend Manager we always have 3 people on Site. Someone will be there each night. We are dedicated including the Owners, and all love this Resort. This is their home as well. They are protective of their home as well as the Owners. I can say they question everyone.
We the BEST surveillance offered on our site.
Wonder how we got our reputation for a safe park that puts safety first?
- We installed 22 HD infrared cameras.
- Six galvanized steel poles that are 20 feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, buried 5 feet deep with 500 pounds of concrete.
- They will not rust or even sway in a hurricane.
- We also have cameras in every building for extra surveillance.
Coming in 2021, construction on fencing and installing of coded gates. Only those that belong beyond the Gates will be allowed entry to Rockport RV Resort. Our software will track all codes used, times, and dates to have a significant amount of data if needed for the Authorities.
The above reasons are why you can feel at ease when you stay with us.